Download Printable Spec Sheet (PDF)
Centeron Wireless Tank Monitoring System
Centeron monitors are your eyes in the field. They measure tank fluid level and transmit that information
to a Centeron controller via a robust wireless data link. The Centeron Radar Monitor has excellent
accuracy and repeatability. It is used in a wide variety of fluid products and is especially suited
- Completely wireless
- Outstanding accuracy and repeatability
- Used in gasoline, diesel fuel, motor oil, lubricating oil, and water
- Easy, flexible installation
- No calibration required
- Low maintenance
- Eliminates costly electrical wiring
- Measurement range: 12 feet
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (-20° C to +60° C)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1 inch
- Temperature range: -40° C to +80° C
- UL50 Type 3 environmentally sealed enclosure
- 5-year battery life with 4 hour transmit interval
- Low battery indication
- Radio range: 1-mile line of sight, 500 feet obstructed
- Radio complies with FCC Part 15 ETL/cETL listed: Intrinsically safe for use in Class I, Division
1, Group D hazardous locations
The Centeron System
We start with the monitor. It's wireless, so no special know-how or tools are needed to install
it. It's powerful, too. Our DSSS radio technology is far superior to the narrow bandwidth radios
found in other wireless systems. That means the alarm signal gets through even in the harshest environment.
The monitor sends the tank level data to
the controller. The controller collects the data then sends it to the Centeron Data Center. From
there, you can retrieve your info anytime, wherever you are.
Just think what that means to your business. You can eliminate the fear of costly overfills or undetected
leaks. Eliminate manual monitoring of your tanks during every fill. Eliminate the need for manual
leak inspections. Let Centeron do it for you 24/7. Centeron puts you in control so you can manage
your business better.
ETL/cETL Marked Intrinsically Safe apparatus for use in Class I, Division
1, Group D hazardous locations, conforming to ANSI/UL 913 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157.
FCC Part 15 Registered: NU9TX0669-0200.
This device is manufactured by Robertshaw Controls Company, in Maryville, TN USA under the following
US Patents: 4,977,577; 5,067,136; 5,119,396; 5,265,120; 5,408,217; 4,581,606; Patents pending in
the US and other countries.