The Schneider Electric System
The Schneider Electric System of tank monitoring with focus on high pressure and carbonated beverage tank monitoring can improve the effectiveness and productivity of your distribution business. The system matches Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology with the Centeron Webview analytics to assist you in managing your business.
With these powerful tools and the latest technology in place, any fleet will travel fewer miles in less time for less cost than ever before. With the higher levels of efficiency and productivity. you can service additional customers and generate more profit without resource investment.
New for LTE products...now available LED indicator, providing information as to the communication status of the device prior to leaving the site. For detailed information, contact customer support at: email@example.com or your local sales representative.
The Centeron Multi Sensor Cellular Industrial Monitor takes remote monitoring to the next level at a price that you can afford. One monitor fits any application. Centeron Monitors are UL certified for use in hazardous locations and are Class 1, Div 1, Zone 0 approved.
- Approved for Class 1, Div 1, Zone 0 use in hazardous locations
- LTE cellular coverage worldwide
- Monitor multiple characteristics on a tank with a single monitor
- Accuracy +/- 3%
- E-mail and text-messaging alerts
- Automatic fill detection
- Alerts for level change prior to scheduled reporting
- Flexible reporting schedule
- Battery and radio strength indicator
- Compatible with Rochester Junior and Senior remote ready tank dials
- Compatible with Taylor A and B remote ready tank dials
- LED Indicator
Centeron by Schneider Electric: simply the right choice for your monitoring needs.
Contact Us »
Download PDF »
||+/- 3% of Full Scale Range
||-30°C to +60°C
||5+ years @1 report per week
||Meets NEMA Type 4
||USL Class 1, Div 1, Zone 0 and CNL Class 1, Div 1, Zone 0
||FCC Part 15 approved
||LTE coverage worldwide
California Residents - Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning.