The Schneider Electric System
The Schneider Electric System combines robust tank monitoring equipment, market leading Centeron OptiFill tank fill optimization software, and Centeron Dispatch Compass routing and dispatching software to provide a complete set of tools to dramatically improve the productivity of any liquid distribution business.
Our wireless tank monitoring equipment is unmatched in breadth of product, radio strength, and reliability. The system can communicate via cellular, satellite, or Ethernet to ensure the best solution for any application.
Centeron OptiFill enables you to unlock the power of your wireless tank monitoring system. This delivery optimization software allows you to achieve maximum fills on every delivery, even difficult multi-tank locations.
Centeron Dispatch Compass is designed specifically for the liquid distribution business and easily schedules the most efficient routes for any combination of bulk, multi-compartment, packaged goods, or combo trucks.
With these powerful tools in place, any fleet will travel fewer miles in less time for less cost than ever before. And with higher levels of efficiency, you can service more customers and generate more profits without adding additional trucks or drivers.
The Centeron Ethernet Gateway wirelessly receives data from any Centeron RF monitor and communicates the data to the Schneider Electric data center via the internet. It is a cost-effective alternative for anyone needing frequent tank level udpates, or level on demand capability. NOW INCLUDING “POLL NOW” FEATURE for instant level data on WebView. The Ethernet Gateway connects to any Ethernet- based network and comes equipped with an integral RJ45 jack for quick and easy installation.
- *NEW* Scheduled or “POLL NOW” level data
- *NEW* RF Signal strength indicators for each monitor
- *NEW* Remotely set-up and revise report schedule and alarms; now supports automatic fill detection!
- *NEW* Remotely upgradeable, so when new features are added to RF system your existing device can be updated
- *NEW* Troubleshooting lights assist all aspects of installation, and stores and reports missed monitor pings for better remote troubleshooting!
- *NEW* Optional battery backup for supply power
- Supports up to 40 Centeron RF monitors
- Two level setpoint alarms for each tank
- Secure data transmissions
- Automatic power fail recovery
- No external antenna
Schneider Electric: Simply the right choice for your monitoring needs.
Contact Us »
Download PDF »
|Monitor Radio Range:
||1 mile line of sight, 500 ft obstructed
||Indoor and outdoor available
||-40°C to +60°C
|RJ45 Ethernet Jack Supply:
||+12 VDC to +28 VDC, 0.5A or VAC
California Residents - Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning.